January 2, 2009
People ask me why I chose 33 minutes for my newest group coaching program. It's such a funny story that I decided to share it in this post. My hope is that you'll learn from my experience and push the bounds of creativity in marketing your group coaching programs, too.
When I began developing Group Coaching in 33 Minutes, I envisioned a program with short, intense bursts of group coaching resources and information. It started out with five-30 minute sessions. The content just kept growing! I didn't want to leave much out. I didn't have to once I stretched the program to SEVEN sessions.
Group Coaching in 33 Minutes:
- Showcases juicy parts of the larger program in a totally new way.
- Lays a strong foundation for building on group coaching whether you're a newbie or experienced learner.
- Promotes social networking strategies that ensure full groups.
- Teaches sensory learning and language that kicks your marketing way up.
- Reveals my favorite group coaching tools and technology.
As I started to develop the video, I got really excited. I thought, "I should go buy a domain for this!" (Secret: I have more than 60 domains. :D Ideas are always flowing.) The domain for 30 minutes wasn't available and I had to take a creative jump. I decided on www.33MinuteMastery.com because it was catchy, marketable and gave me lots of room for fun. I ended up using the Group Mastery website in the video after it was all said and done. Still, I gained a few very kewl insights from the creative journey.
I absolutely love this program and so do my learners! The results have been truly AMAZING! Group Coaching in 33 Minutes is an absolute favorite for newly certified coaches, speakers who coach and trainers who want two-way communication with their groups.
What you can learn from my creative venture:
- Open your mind to new possibilities. Intentional creativity leaves lots of room for something new and different. In my case, it turned out well. I'm sure you'll have a similar experience.
- Approach creativity confidently. I know my community of learners very well so I was clear how to stretch in just the right areas. You'll challenge yourself to higher levels of confidence when you stretch.
- Embrace creativity with your whole heart. Coaching is truly "heart" business! Listen and follow your heart then you can be powerfully creative in your group coaching programs.
The truth is: Group coaching challenges you to be very creative. Give Your Marketing A Creative Kick is a podclass I created from a teleseminar that I hope will help you give your group coaching a creative kick. Enjoy!
I invite you to share your favorite ways to get your creative juices flowing. How does this creativity support you in your group coaching programs?