January 13, 2009
Ok, Sandra Martini! You've tagged me and I'm ready to accept your challenge to reveal 10 honest traits about me…
- I'm the youngest of four and I'm not the baby! For years, people have thought I'm older because of my take charge spirit. Imagine that. I'm just sayin'…
- I rarely meet a stranger no matter where I travel. My son says I have a special fondness for babies. (Don't tell him I said so…it's totally true!)
- I'm a workaholic learning to moderate my world more effectively. I must say I'm doing pretty well these days. Having a great coach makes all the difference in the world!
- I've been voted most congenial four different times: as a freshman by the homecoming court, as a high school senior, in the debutante ball, in local pageant in my hometown of Macon, GA. Do you suppose there's any truth to that one? LOL
- I love being a mom because it's made me a much better person. It's the most challenging work I've ever done (including coaching) and I'm my son's number 1 fan. I always fight through the teenage fog to ensure we have the best relationship. Really!
- I was born on my father's birthday. How kewl is that?! Although my Daddy and I were not terribly close, I really miss chatting with him. He always thought I was just too much!
- I enjoy smooth jazz, acid jazz and R&B. I've been unplugged from it for awhile and love theatre, as well. Alvin Ailey and the Atlanta Symphony Orchestra does Gospel Christmas are among my all-time favorites!!
- I knew I was destined for something more from the moment I began working. I held two jobs at age 16, GEICO (clerk/typist) and McDonald's (drive thru whiz). I enjoyed both of them until I went away to college and I've been working ever since.
- My mom and I have a challenging relationship at times. She has a quick wit and that whole "mama" thing going on that rubs me the wrong way sometimes. Still, I love her dearly because she's mom.
- I really do talk like this: LOL, Big hugs!!, I love it!, muuaah! It's totally true…I promise!
Now, to tag a few of my friends and ask for your 10 honest traits…be sure to tag your 10 friends:
- Inez Bracy - Lifestyle Transitions Coach
- Roxanne Ravanel- Job Search Coach
- Regina Baker - Internet Strategist
- Leesa Barnes - Social Media Marketer
- Monikah Ogando - Business Explosion Coach
- Joselin Mane - Technical Consultant Extraordinaire
- Sherman Hu - Genius Blogger, Video/podcaster
- Carol Deckert - NetWeaver and Genuine Gem
- Allison Nazarian - Copywriter and Sweet Person
- Shannon Cherry - PR Coach, Consultant
Join in the blog tag and share one honest trait about yourself. I promise, it doesn't hurt one bit!