March 20, 2009
I heard a definition of an expert several years ago that still has powerful meaning today: An expert is a person who applies the lessons learned from the many, many mistakes he/she has made in a particular area. In other words, through the process of trial and error, education, training, experience and more - an expert has achieved a certain level of mastery. I just love that!
The Group Mastery Experts are truly experts who have achieved mastery in focused areas of business. Each of these outstanding professionals are well-equipped to lend their expertise to support our community of learners:
- Regina Baker - Ecommerce Solutions (Shopping Cart, Online Marketing)
- Leesa Barnes - Social Media Marketing
- Kristen Beireis - Marketing Implementation
- Lou Bortone - Online Video Production (DIY Tech Talk)
- Shannon Cherry - Publicity/Media
- Carol Deckert - Netweaving
- Charly Leetham - Blog Customization (DIY Tech Talk)
- Joselin Mane - Internet Strategy (DIY Tech Talk)
- Allison Nazarian - Copywriting
- Kathie Thomas - Blogging
Via the 90 Minute Mastery Webinar program, the monthly marketing mastermind calls, DIY Tech Talks, technology sessions, blog posts, TV and special community events, the Group Mastery Experts help our group coaches learn easy, fun and profitable ways to create, market and deliver a successful group coaching program. Now, that's REAL learning!!