- Determine what topics will interest them.
- Make a list of online and offline publications that will help you stay up-to-date and be sure to read them regularly.
- Become an expert on all things relating to the services or products you are selling and the people who need them.
- Pay attention to the questions your clients and prospects are asking you. Chances are, your answers will be of interest to your audience.
- Check out blogs, forums and other online networking sites. What are people talking about?
- Take general news and tie it into the specific needs and wants of your market.
Allison Nazarian is the Copywriting Expert for Group Mastery. She is well- and widely known as one of the most honest, experienced, innovative and freshest voices in copywriting and marketing today.
This blog post was reprinted with permission from the author.