January 22, 2009
I am thoroughly honored and excited about being your ecommerce solutions expert at Group Mastery for Speakers, Trainers and Workshop Leaders.
As WendyY will tell you, I get pumped up about educating business owners about ecommerce solutions when it comes to full powered shopping cart solutions.
There is a huge segment of Small Business Owners who earn a living by simply working from home. However, due to limited education when it comes to Internet Marketing, the small business owner is sometimes hit with the most scams. Unscrupulous people prey on the small business owner who's just starting out. SBO's who so desperately want to sell their own products that sometimes they will invest in a fraudulent program or be convinced they need to spend hundreds of dollars each month on a shopping cart with lots of bells and whistles.
That's where I come in. More about Regina
Small businesses everywhere need to be smart with their money but also should know when to invest in a program that can grow with their business. Even if you have just one product to sell, invest in a shopping cart that offers:
* Secure ordering
* Multiple payment options
* Multiple product and pricing options
* Affiliate Program Software
* Tracking Solutions
Ever wondered what eCommerce is, how to set up an autoresponder, how shopping carts work, which affiliate software is most beneficial to you as a business owner or the most efficient way to test and track marketing campaigns?
Simply put, I’m what you call an “Ecommerce Solutions Advisor” a person who recommends, teaches, advises or otherwise helps people according to their ecommerce needs. Get ready to get your questions answered! I look forward to meeting you and serving your ecommerce solutions needs at Group Mastery.
Make sure you have the necessary ingredients!
As the Copywriting Expert for Group Mastery, I'm dedicated to continue sharing what I have learned through 15 years in copywriting with you and, in turn, your clients. More and more, coaches and entrepreneurs are choosing, through preference or because of budget or other reasons, to write their own copy.
DIY (Do It Yourself) Copywriting will be doable, manageable and highly profitable for you if you have the right advice and expertise at your fingertips — and that is where I will come in for you! More About Me
No matter what you are writing and what product or service you are selling, certain copywriting principles will play a role in your efforts — if your product or service is to be successful.
Here, then, are your Top 3 Must-Consider-Never-Ignore Copywriting Commandments:
1. Do the work. Whether you’re writing copy for a web page, blog entry, a press release or print piece, the most important part of the writing process is completed before you write one word. Yet all too many skip this step and sometimes ignore its very existence. It is essential to prepare and gather as much information as possible about the subject for which you are creating copy, and to do so before you write a single word. Ignore this crucial step and your response/results, will tell the tale…guaranteed!
2. Be the expert. Share what you know and what you offer in a way that clearly demonstrates that your service/product/expertise is the bridge between their problem/need and a satisfying solution. Don’t be afraid to show and own your expertise. On the other hand, don’t ever try to be or show you know something that you clearly aren’t or don’t know.
3. Know thy market (and if you don’t, refer to #1 above and start all over again). Sure, there are ways to get your message out to everyone in the world, but why would you want to? Is everyone in the world your potential customer? (Even if your answer is “yes,” chances are this is not actually the case.) Take some time to define your market, what it needs, who is in it and, as importantly, who is not. Why would they buy from you and what do they need? And while you are at it, be sure to know how and where they get and digest their information.
How do you leverage these commandments to ensure copywriting success?