March 15, 2012
What makes a great mentor coach?
A couple of days ago, I opened my calendar up for complimentary business breakthrough sessions. I love coaching and I want to support my coaching colleagues in creating thriving businesses you enjoy.
I started thinking about what makes a truly great mentor coach. As a coach, you want to know exactly what to look for when choosing the right mentor coach for you!
A great mentor coach:
- lends her expertise to elevate your coaching abilities and strengths.
- exposes you to a whole new depth of coaching transformation.
- teaches you repeatable marketing processes accompanied by effective systems, tools and resources.
- engages you in ways to create sustainable income from your coaching business.
- holds you accountable for taking massive action to grow, personally and professionally.
- allows you to be creatively inspired and uniquely compelling.
- sharpens your ability to target truly "ideal" clients AND serve them exceptionally well.
- guides you to create a buying process for your clients — one your clients navigate with ease to say "Yes!" to your programs and services.
- shows you how to consistently boost your bottom line via expanded services, programs and products.
- teaches you a powerful content development strategy that spells lasting transformation for our clients. (Your clients will adore you!!)
- shows you how repurpose your content so you showcase your expertise every time you deliver it.
…that's just for starters.
A great mentor coach challenges you to belief in yourself and charge what you truly deserve for your services.
I'd love to guide you to a breakthrough! Complimentary Business Breakthrough Sessions are available for a limited time. Apply now